Thursday, August 25, 2011

Welcome to our life!

Those of you who know me are probably thinking, "Is she doing ANOTHER blog??" Yes, yes I am. I am no longer going to keep up with any of the other ones - heck, I haven't for a long time. I had the blog when my brother was in Iraq, I had the cooking & baking blog, I had the blog for when our house was being built....it makes my head spin. I'm now just combining everything into this one spot. This will be a place for my family and friends to keep track of what is going on with us and for me to have a place to organize my projects so I don't go nuts trying to do so in my own head! Get ready for a mix of all sorts of things - house projects, trips, cooking, family time, and of course, our bulldog Rocko. It's his world, we just live in it, let's be honest. HA! So enjoy keeping up with our family - hang on tight because it can get busy and we are all running in a hundred different directions on any given day!
Love you all,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment