Saturday, August 27, 2011

Football and Futbol Saturday!

Fall is a busy sports season in our house. We usually have three kids playing soccer among other things like karate, gifted and talented programs, and other various things. This year we have a little bit of a change. Will is playing football for the first time! Tommy is beside himself with excitement as he LOVES football. I think college football opening day is possibly his favorite day of the year. Anyway, so today was Will's very first football game ever. We couldn't have asked for a better team color either - Kentucky Wildcats blue! Does it get any better for Tommy? I think not. Watching a bunch of first and second graders play football is way better than any other activity I could have planned for the morning. Will was a little star out there! I give you number 38...




In addition to Will's game, Tabi had a soccer game this morning. Isn't it fun trying to be in two places at once? Ugh. I opted to go to Will's game since it was his first one ever. I rarely miss a soccer game of hers so I don't think she minded too much. They have had some rough games this week against bigger schools. She is doing great this year though! I could never play soccer. They are ROUGH out there. No thank you. I give you number 1...Tommy had oral surgery yesterday. Ouch! Something about extraction and cadaver bone. If I hear anything else about that part of it I might faint so moving right along...in other news, apparently yesterday a bat flew into my Granny's house. She was told by my uncle to NOT shoot it with a BB gun which was her first instinct but in true Granny-pro-BB-gun-shooting form she nailed it despite being told not to! HA! Moral of the story - don't mess with Granny.


No comments:

Post a Comment