Sunday, May 20, 2018

Back to the Blog World

Hello all!  I haven't blogged in almost two years.  That is crazy!  I tend to go through spurts where I will write a lot then I will go through a dry spell.  All or nothing.  As are most things in my life!  I do want to start writing again.  I feel like recently I have had a lot of thoughts that I wanted to "get down on paper" and this is a form of that in 2018 right?  I have always loved writing, journaling, and anything creative so this is a great outlet for me that I want to start using more.  So if you would like to read all of the crazy thoughts in my head (okay maybe only like 30% of the thoughts in my head because lets be real.  You don't need to know everything!) and read about what is going on with our family, then please do!  I know I can count on my mom, Erin, and maybe Kim to read this regularly so enjoy ladies!  HA!

I want to not only write about what is going on in our family (because we have a lot of great things that go on!), but I want to write about some things that I feel guided to write about.  I want to continue to blog about sobriety.  Reading sobriety blogs has always been and continues to be so therapeutic to me and I love when they can also make me laugh.  So sobriety and the things that go along with it - the good, the bad, and the ugly.  I want to write about friendships.  I want to write about where I am in my life physically, emotionally, and spiritually.  I want to write about books I am reading and podcasts I am listening to.  I want to write about my family and how awesome they are.  I want to try to do this once a week - we will see how that goes but that is my goal!

So if you want to go on this journey with me, stay tuned for updates!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment