Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Do you miss it?

A few things that I do NOT miss about my drinking days:


  • Obsessing all day over when I was going to be able to drink next

  • The money that I spent on going out and buying alcohol

  • Feeling so sick the morning after a binge that I had to make myself vomit

  • Wicked headaches that lasted all day during a hangover

  • Arguing with people I love when drunk over nothing at all

  • The drama that I either caused or was involved in as a bystander

  • Figuring out how the heck I was going to get home when I drank too much to drive

  • People who claim to be friends but only show up when you party with them

  • Blackouts

  • Looking wretched after a night out but thinking I still looked fabulous

  • Super late nights and lack of sleep

  • Trying to function the day after super late nights and lack of sleep

  • Feeling restless and alone all the time

  • Lying, manipulating, and hiding things from those who truly love me

  • Being a bad example to my siblings and anyone else who might have looked up to me

  • Hiding alcohol in plastic cups, fast food cups, etc. to try to conceal the alcohol

Things that I DO miss about my drinking days:


No comments:

Post a Comment